Facing a known evil is much easier to deal with for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer than the unknown kind that's only a text message away, in "The Devil You Know," episode 5 of Pretty Little Liars season 2. Below you can read the official episode guide and watch the promo video!
- As the shocking news about Ian makes the rounds through Rosewood, Aria, Emily, Hanna, Spencer and their families all try to cope with the outcome and some much needed closure.
- With her home life particularly in turmoil, Spencer stays focused on her family and the surprising support she gets from her parents.
- Emily, on the other hand, can't seem to find the closure that others are relishing, but rather digs her heels in to find any shred of evidence they may have over looked. And Aria looks to find comfort in Ezra, but with their relationship still new to the outside world, the couple struggles to be so public so fast.
- With everyone looking for comfort and sharing a huge sigh of relief, could Emily be right and the devil they think has been put to rest is nowhere near the evil that still looms out there, just waiting for the Liars to get theirs?
- Meanwhile, Hanna gets a surprising look into Caleb's life after his shady foster mother surfaces.