Check out the official guide for February 13th episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 2, “CTRL: A”.
- Hanna’s worst nightmare comes to fruition when Caleb becomes a target of “A’s” wrath in “CTRL:A”
- Caleb’s involvement in cracking “A’s” phone has had Hanna worried from day one and now “A” is determined to punish him for it.
- With Det. Wilden and Garrett now circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and in possession of his computer, Hanna and her friends are convinced that this won’t end well.
- What are the police looking for on Caleb’s computer and better yet, would could “A” have possibly planted on the computer to interest the police this much?
- Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer may soon get another example of what happens to people they involve in “A’s” game.
- Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden’s been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.