An all new episode of Pretty Little Liars airs tomorrow (Tuesday/8pm) on ABC Family with the episode titled “Face Time”.
To whet your appetite, we’ve compiled every spoiler bit you need to know! Make sure that you read, browse and watch them, enjoy!
ON ABC FAMILY’S PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, JULY 2 A NEW DETECTIVE MEANS NEW QUESTIONS –
Another new detective asks the Liars some hard questions about Rosewood’s latest casualty.
- Holbrook’s partner, Lt. Tanner, comes to town, intensifying their investigation into the Liars and their possible connection to Wilden’s death.
- Emily panics when her parents come under scrutiny due to “A’s” manipulations.
- Hanna bristles when Caleb tries to help her through her latest crisis, and tries to shift the focus of the police investigation.
- And Toby finds a new source of information into his mother’s death, but it only leads to more questions.
- Meanwhile Aria has an uncomfortable encounter while out with Jake, and Spencer lays a trap for Melissa.
Promo Videos + Sneak Peeks: