Below you can find official episode guide for Pretty Little Liars episode 15, titled as "If At First You Don’t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again". Episode airs on January 31.
THE GUILT THAT COMES WITH SECRETS CAN OVERWHELM A LIAR
- “A” turns up the heat when he/she tries to turn one Liar against another
- The girls try to resume a sense of normalcy in their lives, but even the simple tasks of dating and extra-circular activities meet with strife.
- Emily must deal with a jealous teammate (Lindsey Shaw) who is threatened by Emily’s return to the pool, as Aria and Ezra plan their first date out in the open.
- Hanna is still stuck playing “A’s” game, but the next hurdle might just have complications for another Liar. With “A” pulling the strings and making matters worse, will the girls be able to weather the storm and lie their way out of it, or will they have to face the ugly truths?
- Meanwhile, Spencer turns to Ali’s brother, Jason, for information about the night they believe Alison died, only to have to face part of her unpleasant past with Ali.