Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, and Executive Producer Jonathan Nolan shared some spoilers during their Q&A at Comic-Con. Read on to see what they had to say.
- The show will be serialized and move back and forth in time.
- Nolan emphasized the science fiction/science fact aspects of the show, as the tracking program developed on behalf of the government by Emerson’s Mr. Finch in the series is similar to ones that have and are being attempted in the real world, except that the one used in Person of Interest "actually works."
- Emerson said that Finch has “an air of duplicity” to him, and he “will come into the light of day more, and with each passing episode you will feel a bit of frailty about him."
- Caviezel revealed that he trained with Navy SEAL Team One in San Diego to prepare for his role as Reese, the ex-CIA man with the mysterious past.
- Emerson also talked about the challenges that Finch and Reese will face:
“What makes the show as tense as it is is that there's danger on every front. There's danger from the conventional authorities, there's danger from the particular actors in whatever crime their looking into, and there's danger from darker places in the shadow they're not even aware of.”
Are you excited about this new show?