NBC has released the official guide and promotional photos of Parenthood season 4 episode 8 “One More Weekend with You” airing on Nov. 20th, Tuesday.
A WEEKEND FULL OF ACTIVITY UNFOLDS FOR THE BRAVERMANS AS PARTY PLANNING, ROAD TRIPS, AND PARENTING DILEMMAS PROVIDE THE FAMILY WITH SOME UNEXPECTED EXPERIENCES –
Ray Romano (‘MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE’) AND Matt Lauria (‘FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS’) GUEST STAR
- Crosby (Dax Shepard) and Jasmine (Joy Bryant) continue to adjust to life as a married couple as they organize an event for Jabbar’s (Tyree Brown) school.
- Amber (Mae Whitman) learns more about Ryan’s (Matt Lauria) past during a spontaneous road trip.
- Adam (Peter Krause) and Kristina (Monica Potter) plan a sleepover for Max (Max Burkholder).
- Meanwhile, Julia (Erika Christensen) and Joel (Sam Jaeger) try to accommodate the differing needs of Victor (Xolo Mariduena) and Sydney (Savannah Paige Rae).
- Sarah (Lauren Graham) and Mark (Jason Ritter) encounter a parenting dilemma that sparks questions about their relationship.