Here’s the official guide of Parenthood season 4 episode 15 “Because You’re My Sister” — airing on Tuesday, Jan. 22 on NBC.
JASMINE AND CROSBY CELEBRATE THEIR ANNIVERSARY AND RECEIVE EXCITING NEWS WHILE JULIA AND JOEL PLAN A FAMILY EVENT ––
RAY ROMANO (‘MEN OF A CERTAIN AGE’), MATT LAURIA (‘FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS’), JASON RITTER AND TINA LIFFORD GUEST STAR
- In the fourth season finale, Jasmine (Joy Bryant) and Crosby (Dax Shepard) plan an anniversary get away and receive exciting news.
- Kristina (Monica Potter) and Adam (Peter Krause) prepare for the next phase of her treatment. Drew (Miles Heizer) learns the results of his college applications.
- Amber (Mae Whitman) and Ryan (Matt Lauria) discuss the future of their relationship.
- Joel (Sam Jaeger) and Julia (Erika Christensen) plan an event for the entire Braverman family.
- Meanwhile, Sarah (Lauren Graham) is forced to make a decision about her relationships with Mark (Jason Ritter) and Hank (Ray Romano).