Keep reading to find out what’s coming up in season 9 of ‘One Tree Hill’.
- According to Ausiello, a major character gets *i**a**** this season.. (Kidnapped?)
- James Lafferty (Nathan) will appear in 7 out of the 13 episodes. Nathan is now a full-fledged Fortitude agent, will be traveling abroad for a significant chunk of the season.
- Chris Keller (Tyler Hilton) possibly causing Nathan’s jealous side to rear its ugly head again.
- Paul Johansson (Dan) will be back as a series regular this season. E!Online reveals that “He will definitely be causing a ruckus on his return to Tree Hill. Exact details are unknown right now, but rest assured, the old scheming Dan Scott is making a comeback!” He will be threatening someone’s life but at least he won’t be threatening the life of a family member.
- Ausiello reveals that “When Clay starts to sleepwalk, his attempt to remedy the situation (hint: illegal drugs!) puts Quinn in harm’s way (hint: gun gets pointed at her!). Elsewhere, after Julian forgets one of the twins in the car, Brooke is going to react in a big way”.
- TVGuide tells us that “Clay is going spend a significant amount of time with a shrink this season after he suffers some unexplained blackouts. The good news: The therapist is an old friend, having helped Clay through his grief after Sara’s death. The bad news: Fixing this current problem might require Clay admitting himself to the loony bin.”
- EW announced that Chelsea Kane is moving into Tree Hill. Kane will play “Tara,” a rival Café owner to Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Brooke (Sophia Bush). She will appear in one of the early episodes of the finale season.
- Pierce Gagnon will be playing Logan, a smart for his age (6 years old), optimistic and wide-eyed kid. Logan has had a difficult childhood but looks on the bright side of things.
- Dax Griffin will be playing Chuck’s Dad on a recurring role.
- Still no news on if Chad Michael Murray or Hilarie Burton will be back but Murray tellsE!Online,
“I honestly haven’t heard a word. I haven’t heard anything. I know how much the fans want it, and for the fans, I think I would definitely do that. Absolutely.”
What do you think about the recurring characters and the new characters that are being introduced? Is 7 episode with Nathan enough? Comment away!