EDIT: These spoilers are probably too old by now. Please go back to our HOMEPAGE for newest spoilers, including episode 9.04 promo trailer!
Check out these spoilers for season 9 of One Tree Hill!
These spoilers have been taken from a fan site. Not all of these spoilers have been confirmed so keep in mind, they might just be rumors.
- Lydia will be a year or so old in season nine.
- Jude and Davis will be like 6-8 months.
- They aren’t really doing much of a time jump from the season finale to the season nine premier.
- We see more scenes of Brooke (Sophia Bush) and Julian (Austin Nichols) as a couple, as well as Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Nathan (James Lafferty) as a couple when they are together.
- We also see Brooke and Julian trying to balance their careers and being parents. We also see how their choice to stay in Tree Hill has been on Julian’s career.
- Mouth (Lee Norris), Mille (Liza Goldstein) , Chase (Stephen Colletti), Chuck (Michael May), Skills (Antwon Tanner) are in the season 9.
- Dan (Paul Johansson) is back, he is staying at Haley and Nathan’s house. This causes some tension between Nathan and Haley as Nathan feels hurt that Haley let him in the house, and is letting him stay there.
- We will see Jamie (Jackson Brundage) in a couple of episodes.
- They have Nathan going to Europe for the agency because Clay (Robert Buckley) develops a prescription drug problem and needs help.
- Quinn (Shantel VanSanten) and Clay’s story for the couple of episodes are the whole “Clay has a drug problem and wont get help”.
- Julian is having issues finding work and investors.
- Victoria is not happy that Ted (Brooke’s dad played by Richard Burgi) is back and trying to be a part of Brooke’s life. She only sees him coming back because Brooke has a new business.
- We will see Brooke interacting with her father – We finally get to see the whole Davis family together. Brooke sees it as a chance to get to know her father and her dad sees it as a chance to start a new business.
- Chris Keller (Tyler Hilton) is back to help Haley run Red Bedroom Records.
- Chris Keller interacts with Alex (Jana Kramer), Chase, Chuck, a girl named Tara, Haley and Brooke.
- There is also going to be a rival Cafe opening up, and that is going to cause some tension between the two cafes. Haley hires Dan to cook there, and people will not eat there.
- The whole Haley “taking” (she doesn’t really take Dan’s side, but that is how Nate sees it) really upsets Nathan and they fight a lot about it.
- Haley is struggling with her choices, but she sees how happy Jamie is to have his grandfather with them.
- Nathan feels as though she is lying to him about everything.
- Also, they are thinking about doing a story line with Jude or Davis being sick, not Lydia because she was not born prematurely. They don’t know if they are gonna do that, they might have it where Julian forgets one of the babies in the car and the police and everything are around the car trying to get the baby out. This causes tension between Brooke and Julian.
Source: AllAmericanGirl @ OTHforums