- Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) informs Nikita (Maggie Q) that Division is sending her on her first mission to kill the leader of a crime syndicate.
- Alex is uneasy about taking someone’s life but is reassured by Nikita who insists on helping her with the kill order.
- Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford) informs Percy (Xander Berkeley) and Michael (Shane West) when he discovers the shell program that a Division mole has been using to connect to Nikita in the outside world.
- When the mission doesn’t go as planned, Nikita makes a quick decision in an effort to clear Alex’s name.
- Inside Division, Jayden (Tiffany Hines) attempts to reveal Alex as the mole but Thom (Ashton Holmes) steps in and a shocking accident clears her name.
Looks like it’s going to be an intense episode – who’s excited?