Check out the guide and preview of NBC’s new show 'Whitney'!
- A hilarious look at modern love, "Whitney" is a new multi-camera comedy series about Whitney (Whitney Cummings, "Chelsea Lately") and Alex (Chris D'Elia, "Glory Daze"), a happily unmarried couple.
- Together for five years, the duo is in no rush to get hitched.
- However, after attending yet another one of their friends' weddings, Whitney realizes that she and Alex are dangerously close to relationship boredom.
- Determined not to let that happen, Whitney consults her close circle of opinionated girlfriends -- including Lily (Zoe Lister-Jones, "The Other Guys") and Roxanne (Rhea Seehorn, "The Starter Wife") -- and then snaps into action.
- A few awkward sexy costumes and one botched seductive evening later, the couple ends up in the emergency room.
- Even so, Whitney and Alex realize that while their relationship might not be perfect on paper, they really do love each other -- and that works for them.
- Also starring are Maulik Pancholy (NBC's "30 Rock") as Lily's perfect boyfriend, and Dan O'Brien ("How I Met Your Mother") as an eternal bachelor.
- 'Whitney' will air Thursdays at 9:30/8:30c.
Thoughts? What do you think of it so far?