Check out the guide and preview of NBC’s new show Up All Night!
- From Emily Spivey (NBC's "Parks and Recreation," NBC's "Saturday Night Live") and legendary Emmy Award-winning producer Lorne Michaels, comes "Up All Night," a modern take on parenthood that shows the challenges of balancing a career, marriage and a new baby.
- Christina Applegate ("Samantha Who?") stars as Reagan, a successful public relations executive, and Will Arnett ("Arrested Development") plays Chris, Reagan's supportive, stay-at-home husband.
- The two have just become parents - a surprise that has set their lives on a new path as responsible adults -- for the most part.
- Maya Rudolph ("Saturday Night Live," "Bridesmaids") stars as Ava, Reagan's outlandish boss and best friend, whose whirlwind social escapades serve as constant reminders of Reagan's former carefree life.
- James Pumphrey ("High Road") portrays Brian, Reagan's socially awkward hipster assistant.
- Up All Night will air on Wednesdays at 8/7c.
Thoughts? Funny enough that you'll tune in?