Check out the guide and preview of NBC’s new show Grimm!
- "Grimm" is a new drama series inspired by the classic Grimm's Fairy Tales.
- Remember the fairy tales your parents used to tell you before bedtime? Those weren't stories -- they were warnings.
- Nick Burkhardt (David Guintoli "Turn The Beat Around") thought he prepared himself for the realities of working as a homicide detective until he started seeing things he couldn't quite explain.
- When his ailing Aunt Marie (guest star Kate Burton, "Grey's Anatomy") arrives, Nick's life turns upside down when she reveals they are descendants of an elite group of hunters, also known as "Grimms," who fight to keep the balance of humanity safe from the supernatural creatures of the world.
- As Nick digs deeper into her past, he realizes that he will have to shoulder the responsibility of his ancestors -- and contend with a larger-than-life mythology of the Brothers Grimm that is now all too real.
- Russell Hornsby ("Lincoln Heights"), Bitsie Tulloch ("Quarterlife"), Silas Weir Mitchell ("Prison Break"), Reggie Lee ("Persons Unknown") and Sasha Roiz ("Caprica") also star.
- 'Grimm' will air on Fridays at 9/8c on NBC.
Thoughts? Like what your seeing?