Check out the guide and preview of NBC’s new show Best Friends Forever!
- "Best Friends Forever" is a single-camera comedy that takes a look at what happens when best friends promise to support each other -- no matter what the cost or circumstances.
- When Jessica's (Jessica St. Clair, "In the Motherhood") husband files for divorce, she immediately seeks comfort and flies across the country to move back in with her best friend, Lennon (Lennon Parham, "Accidentally on Purpose").
- Unfortunately, Lennon's boyfriend, Joe (Adam Pally, "Happy Endings"), has just moved into the apartment and has turned Jessica's old room into his perfect home office.
- As Lennon and Jessica fall into their old routines -- beloved traditions, Steel Magnolia marathons and epic girl-talk sessions -- Joe begins to feel as if he's the odd man out.
- While Lennon struggles to find balance between her previous life with Jessica and her new life with Joe, Jessica's reentry to single life is complicated by the unresolved feelings that an old friend, Rav (Stephen Schneider, "The Funniest Movie Ever...Just Kidding"), has for her and the fact that pleated khakis aren't the most flattering single girl look.
- Best Friends Forever will be premiering midseason.
Thoughts? Like it so far?