Check out the guide and preview of NBC’s new show Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea!
- Inspired by the best-selling book from comedienne/talk show host Chelsea Handler (“Chelsea Lately”), the new comedy “Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea,” follows the exploits of twenty-something bartender Chelsea (Laura Prepon, “That ’70s Show”) a strong-willed force of nature who is determined to live life to the fullest and make no apologies.
- Her friends are along for the ride but they all know it is Chelsea’s way or the highway.
- Mark (Jo Koy, “Chelsea Lately”) is a charming bartender whose wit makes him the perfect foil for Chelsea while Shoniqua (Angel Laketa Moore, “ER”) is a smart and sassy fellow waitress who looks out for Chelsea’s best interests.
- Close friend and fellow bartender Todd (Mark Povinelli, “Water for Elephants”) has a wry sense of humor that keeps her in check.
- Also starring are Natalie Morales (NBC’s “Parks and Recreation”) as Ivory, Chelsea’s feisty best friend; Lauren Lapkus (“The Middle”) as Dee Dee, Chelsea’s sheltered, shy roommate, and Lenny Clarke (“Rescue Me”) as Chelsea’s dad, Melvin.
- Chelsea Handler has a recurring role as Chelsea’s sister Sloan, a happily married new mom who has little in common with her carefree sister.
- Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea will be premiering midseason.
Thoughts? Like what your seeing?