Check out the guide and preview of ABC’s ‘Revenge’!
- Revenge will air Wednesdays this Fall at 10:00-11:00 p.m. ET.
- Wealth, beauty and status define the people in this town, but one woman is willing to destroy everyone for the sake of revenge.
- Emily Thorne (Emily Van Camp) is new to the Hamptons. She’s met some of her wealthy neighbors, has made a few new friends and seemingly blends into the town.
- But something is a little odd about a young girl living in a wealthy town all on her own, and the truth is that Emily isn’t exactly new to the neighborhood. In fact, this was once her old neighborhood, until something bad happened that ruined her family and their reputation.
- Now Emily is back, and she’s returned to right some of those wrongs in the best way she knows how – with a vengeance.
- “Revenge” stars Madeleine Stowe (“We Were Soldiers,” “The Last of the Mohicans”) as Victoria Grayson, Emily Van Camp (“Brothers & Sisters,” “Everwood”) as Emily Thorne, Gabriel Mann (“The Bourne Identity”) as Nolan Ross, Henry Czerny (“Mission: Impossible,” “Clear and Present Danger”) as Conrad Grayson, Ashley Madekwe (“Secret Diary of a Call Girl”) as Ashley Davenport, Nick Wechsler (“Roswell”) as Jack Porter, Josh Bowman (“Prowl”) as Daniel Grayson, Christa B. Allen (“13 Going on 30″) as Charlotte Grayson and Connor Paolo (“Gossip Girl”) as Declan Porter.
Thoughts? What do you think of this new drama?