Check out the guide and preview of ABC’s 'Man Up'!
- Man Up airs Tuesdays this Fall at 8:30-9:00 p.m., ET.
- Three modern men try to get in touch with their inner tough guys and redefine what it means to be a "real man" in this funny and relatable comedy.
- Will's grandfather fought in WWII. Will's father fought in Vietnam. Will plays Call of Duty on his PS3 and drinks non-dairy hazelnut creamer.
- So what happened to all the real men? They're still here -- they just smell like pomegranate body wash now.
- Meet Will (Mather Zickel). His evolved, sensitive nature is why his awesome wife, Theresa (Teri Polo), married him. But Will and his friends find themselves wondering -- in a world of Axe ads and manscaping -- what does it really mean to be a guy anymore?
- Will is more interested in finding the perfect gift for his son Nathan's (Jake Johnson) 13th birthday than in doing his job selling insurance; sensitive soul Craig (Christopher Moynihan) still pines for his college ex, Lisa; and Kenny (Dan Fogler) clamps down on his anger and asks himself, "What would Tobey Maguire do?," when his ex, Brenda (Amanda Detmer), starts seeing a guy (Henry Simmons) who is everything he's not and much better looking.
- After Craig crashes Lisa's wedding to try to win her back, they are all faced with an opportunity to Man Up and be like their forefathers.
- The show stars Christopher Moynihan as Craig, Mather Zickel ("The Cape") as Will, Dan Fogler ("Balls of Fury") as Kenny, Teri Polo ("Meet the Fockers") as Theresa, Amanda Detmer ("What About Brian") as Brenda and Henry Simmons ("Shark") as Grant.
Thoughts? Like it so far?