Updated Spoilers! 4/22/13 TVLine has just spoiled that "Nurse Jackie's Merritt Wever returns as the first woman to have that relationship with Schmidt's Little Guy" in the context of New Girl's "Virgins" episode. Will we find out that Elizabeth was Schmidt's first?
Updated Spoilers! 3/25/13 Another "Virgins" spoiler from E! Online:
"In the show's upcoming flashback to the gang's respective first times, Mick Jagger circa 2000 will make an appearance!"
Updated Spoilers! 3/15/13 Jake Johnson (Nick) shared some details with Entertainment Weekly about Nick's flashback experience in "Virgins".
“Well he was 16. He had braces. He was not a smooth operator believe it or not, but it’s a big father-son kind of – wait that sounds wrong – [Nick and] his father really connect [via flashback] with the idea of how they each lost their virginity. So we get really great Walt/Nick stuff.”
EW also revealed the air date for "Virgins" - Tuesday, April 30.
More Updated Spoilers! 3/12/13: See down below in bold.
In this upcoming New Girl episode, Jess, Cece, and the guys recount their losing virginity
horror stories (or...lack of losing virginity).
Take a sneak peek into what happens in season 2 episode 23, "Virgins" below:
- We may know Cece as sexy, stunning model best friend to Jess, but Cece was a virgin once too, you know. Until Snoop Dogg took her "maidenhead" (thank you, Schmidt). Hey, if you're in shock, just think how Jess and the guys will take the news!
- We'll get a flashback into one of Nick's dad's schemes, but this time it's trying to get a 16-year-old Nick laid. Hoo, boy. Nick won't be alone either, just like all those other times, Winston will be along for the ride - trying to convince all the other girls there that he's not a virgin. Wait, other girls? Yep, this whole thing takes place in a hotel room. But the outcome with Nick might not be what you'd expect.
- Flashback to Jess and Cece's high school prom, when Jess was a little bit of an eager beaver to lose her v-card. She has the whole thing planned and everything, right down to the mix CD and the guy to lose it to. But a young Cece's not the only one who's unsure about this. Let's just say Jess' prom date won't be as gung-ho about their "special night" as she is.
- So Jess will drag the guys through almost-losing-her-virginity story after almost-losing-her-virginity story until she eventually gets to the real deal - but before that, one of her accounts will include a reunion-rendezvous with "prom guy" in her early 20s, when Cece drags Jess to a bar (can you guess which one...? Haha) to scout for fresh meat for her "first time". But even though it involves a flashback into 22-year-old versions of the guys, this virginity story won't have a happy ending either...although it does take place partly in a bouncy castle.
- But by the end of the episode, Jess will reveal to the guys who really was her first (hint: It has to do with a firetruck) - which will then make Nick want to come clean to Jess about his virginity story, too.
So whose virginity stories in this episode are you itching to hear about most?
Source: Spoilers Guide