*Have you read our other exclusive spoiler for "Bachelorette Party", involving Schmidt? Check it out here.
Updated with New Spoilers! 3/21/13: See below in bold!
Updated! 3/5/13: The number for the episode has changed. "Bachelorette Party" will actually be episode 22 of season 2.
Have you heard the news? Cece's getting married, and no one's taking it harder than Schmidt. Except maybe Jess, who's wondering why Cece still hasn't asked her to be maid of honor.
You can read our exclusive New Girl spoilers below for season 2 episode 22, "Bachelorette Party":
- Because Cece's had to move up her wedding plans sooner than anticipated, she absentmindedly neglects to include Jess in most of the planning - including asking her to be maid of honor. Until of course Jess, being Jess, calls Cece up to claim her rightful maid of honor status.
- Jess' first duty as Cece's maid of honor? A majorly kick-butt bachelorette party that Cece's dreamed of since they were little girls. (Prepare for another Jess-and-Cece-as-kids flashback!) The only problem? Cece claims she doesn't want a bachelorette party since it's not really part of Indian marriage tradition. So naturally Jess decides to throw Cece a "surprise" bachelorette party.
- Jess and Cece's friends (including Jess' Dr. Sadie and Cece's roommate, Nadia) are getting along for once in the midst of Cece's bachelorette party, but that's actually the least of Jess' worries, as it comes out that Cece had sex with Schmidt about a month ago and also neglected to tell her about that.
- Speaking of Schmidt, as you might have guessed he's not exactly taking Cece's wedding very well. When Jess asks the guys to "kidnap" the groom, Shivrang while she orchestrates the bachelorette party, one way Schmidt copes is trying to pick up nearly every woman at the bar. Nick? Er...his special "bachelor party" assignment is to take a pic of Shivrang's penis because...well, Cece hasn't exactly seen it yet.
- But Shivrang just may walk in on Schmidt at Cece's apartment before the episode is over.
Another classic Schmidt line: "Shivrang. What are you doing here?"