- Maddie wants to spend more time with Deacon and Teddy begins to feel like he’s being replaced.
- Rayna is struggling to strike the right balance with the two dads and their fatherhood responsibilities.
- Meanwhile, Lamar makes a plea to Rayna to secure Tandy’s support as a character witness.
- Charlie has declared his love for Juliette but she couldn’t be more distracted by the fact that Layla’s career is stealing some of her spotlight.
- Zoey and Avery make plans to visit Scarlett on the road in an effort to boost her spirits, though that feeling may be short-lived.
“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
Guest starring Powers Boothe as Lamar Wyatt, Kimberly Williams-Paisley as Peggy Kenter, Judith Hoag as Tandy Hampton, Chaley Rose as Zoey, Aubrey Peeples as Layla, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, Derek Krantz as Brent, Christina Chang as Megan, Jason Douglas as Dashell Brinks, Charles Wentworth as Charlie Bewley, Jeremy Childs as Albert, Para Patel as Aide, Leslie Luke as Doctor, John Neisler as Lamar’s Attorney, Matt Walberg as Emcee, Autumn Guzzardi as Fan #1, AJ Gilmer as Fan #2, Angela Bond as Judge, Erskin Anavitarte as Rodie, Mario Lopez as himself, and Maria Menounous as herself.
“I’m Tired of Pretending” was written by David Handelman and directed by Kevin Dowling.