Here's the official guide of Nashville season 2 episode 4 "You're No Angel Yourself", airing on Wednesday, Oct. 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC.
RAYNA CANCELS THE TOUR WITH JULIETTE AND MADDIE IS AT THE CENTER OF A DRAMATIC TURN OF EVENTS WHEN SHE DISCOVERS TEDDY PLANS TO MARRY PEGGY --
Kimberly William-Paisley Returns as Peggy Kenter
- Rayna leaves Juliette in a lurch when she decides she needs to cancel the remainder of the tour.
- Teddy proposes to Peggy and asks her to be discreet around the girls, but when Maddie sees her grandmother’s ring hanging from Peggy’s neck, the charade is up.
- She is confused and hurt and finds herself turning to an unlikely friend.
- Tandy uncovers more troubling information about Rayna and her mother’s death, but her attempt to share the discovery with Rayna is hijacked by Maddie’s reaction to Teddy and Peggy’s engagement.
- Deacon discovers that he has more in common with Megan than just his case.
“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
Guest starring are Powers Booth as Lamar Wyatt, Kimberly Williams-Paisley as Peggy Kenter, Judith Hoag as Tandy Hampton, Chaley Rose as Zoey, Aubrey Peeples as Layla, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, Derek Krantz as Brent, Christina Chang as Megan Vannoy, Ward Smith as Police Chief, Michael Rose as Justin Ramer, Cyndi Martino as Carla Bucklin, Bralyn Sokes as Photographer, Jeremy Sande and Male Patron, Seth Rabinowitz as Karaoke Jockey, Stan Dunlap as Portrait Photographer, and Joyce Brew as Stylist.
“You’re No Angel Yourself” was written by Wendy Calhoun and directed by Julie Hebert.