JULIETTE IS BEING BLAMED FOR SCARLETT’S BREAKDOWN AND RAYNA IS FORCED TO MAKE A DIFFICULT DECISION --
Dana Wheeler-Nicholson Guest Stars as Beverly O’Connor
- Scarlett’s breakdown is driving everyone to point fingers at who might be responsible for her condition.
- Deacon is blaming Rayna for pushing her too fast, Rayna is blaming Juliette and for forcing her on stage and Beverly thinks Rayna is only interested in seeing her label succeed.
- It always feels like everyone has an axe to grind with Juliette so she turns to Avery, only to find him preoccupied with Scarlett.
- During her moment of weakness, she is driven right into the hands of her nemesis.
- Meanwhile, Layla tries to convince Will to join her in a reality show.
“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
Guest starring Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Aubrey Peeples as Layla, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Dana Wheeler-Nicholson as Beverly O’Connor, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Daniel Thomas May as Dr. Wilson, Briana Venskus as Gina Romano, Jason Pullman as Rock Shepard, Scott Takeda as Dr. Lau, Chuck David Willis as Stagehand.
“Your Good Girl’s Gonna Go Bad” was written by Meredith Lavender & Marcie Ulin and directed by Mario Van Peebles.