- Juliette is the main act at Teddy’s first annual Music City Festival, but the blowback by the fans and press over the Wentworths throws her for a loop and drags down the event.
- She demands that Glenn find out who leaked career-killing gossip to the tabloids so she can get ahead of the bad press by calling them out.
- Rayna is determined to buy herself out of her Edgehill contract once and for all, even though Tandy and Luke counsel otherwise.
- Should she risk all her assets on Highway 65? Deacon and Gunnar find themselves marginalized at the Festival and team up to to put on an unauthorized show, and Scarlett is freezing out Zoey and Gunnar but drawing closer to Avery.
- However, by evening’s end, someone from the world of “Nashville” will be gone forever.
- Find out who on Nashville.
“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.
Guest starring Kimberly Williams-Paisley as Peggy Kenter, Judith Hoag as Tandy Hampton, Chaley Rose as Zoey, Aubrey Peeples as Layla, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, Derek Krantz as Brent and Charlie Bewley as Charles Wentworth.
“Tomorrow Never Comes” was written by Meredith Lavender & Marcie Ulin and directed by Patrick Norris.