*Another Modern Family season 4 finale update via TVLine! This one's about Jay:
In next week’s finale, Jay runs into a familiar face while in Florida for the funeral of Phil’s mom. “He sees an older woman, in her 80s, watering flowers, and he knows her from someplace,” explains Ed O’Neill. “And they finally realize how they know each other and it’s quite funny. It’s a great mislead. The whole finale is very, very good.”
*Updated Spoilers on Gloria's "outstanding arrest warrant"! Via TV Guide:
"When Gloria has to go to court for her warrant in Florida, she'll enlist Mitchell to help her get off. He'll end up helping out dozens of other plaintiffs at the courthouse, each of whom gets off scot free. But what about Gloria? She'll get exactly what she deserves."
When Phil's mother passes away, the whole family joins him in going home to Florida in the season 4 finale of Modern Family, airing Wednesday, May 22.
You can read the guide right here:
WHEN PHIL SUFFERS A LOSS, THE WHOLE FAMILY RALLIES TOGETHER ACROSS THE COUNTRY IN THE OL' SUNSHINE STATE, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC'S "MODERN FAMILY"
Fred Willard ("Best in Show") Returns as Frank Dunphy
- Everyone flies down to Florida to be with Phil after his mom's passing. Claire helps Phil with Gracie's last wish for Frank, and the kids reflect on the gifts grandma left for them.
- Gloria has to contend with an outstanding arrest warrant in Florida.
- Cam finds himself fitting right into an elderly women's group at Frank's retirement community.
- Jay runs into a pivotal person from his past.
- Guest cast includes Fred Willard as Frank Dunphy, Millicent Martin as Charlotte, Ann Magnuson as Shelley Summers, Caroline Aaron as Judge Bartley, Anita Gillette as Annie, Mary Jo Catlett as Edith. Peggy Miley as Hattie, Ruth Williamson as Marilyn, Tina D'Marco as Anita Menchaca, Vic D. Vine as drug dealer, Judy Kain as Doris, Louise Claps as Irene, Carol Mansell as Myra and Jeff Pomerantz as Marv.
Source: ABC Media