Mitch's ex, Teddy invites the family to a fundraiser at a roller rink, and of course mayhem ensues. Plus, Luke and Manny have a "My Hero" essay assignment - think they'll war over who in the family they'll get to pick or decide peacefully?
Check out the guide for season 4 episode 22 of Modern Family, "My Hero" (airing Wednesday, May 8) right here:
A DAY AT THE ROLLER RINK WILL BRING OUT SOME CHILD-LIKE BEHAVIOR, ON ABC'S "MODERN FAMILY"
- Mitch's ex-boyfriend, Teddy, a very personable and successful doctor, invites the whole family to a fundraising event at the local roller rink, and they all run circles around each other as Cam tries to play it cool around Teddy.
- Claire avoids talking to Jay about inheriting his closet business.
- Phil teaches Gloria how to skate in spectacular fashion.
- Haley helps Alex talk to some cute boys.
- Amidst all the chaos Manny and Luke try to figure out whom they'll pick in their family for their "My Hero" essay assignment.
- Guest cast includes Larry Sullivan as Teddy, Lex Medlin as Jeff, Zac Goodspeed as Blake, Zack Roosa as Max and Cherinda Kincherlow as employee.
Source: ABC Media