Episode 1.12 “Last Call”
- The bartenders have spoken and it’s Last Call at Mix.
- Bar tabs aren’t the only things that need to be closed as Tom finds himself bonding with Liv while she tries to help him take home Maya.
- But in the process, Liv and Tom can’t help but realize they might actually be meant for each other instead. Bruce starts to panic when he realizes Jessica is probably going to go home with Dominic, so he sets out to find a backup girl he can take home but learns some things aren’t always what they appear, on “Mixology,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 14 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET).
Episode 1.13 “Closing Time” (Season Finale)
- The night is coming to an end and it’s Tom’s last chance to ask Maya to go home with him, but Bruce and Cal explain the various obstacles that lie ahead that could prove costly on his quest to find love.
- Meanwhile, Bruce has to decide whether or not to make a final play for Jessica or go home with a girl who is infatuated with his red-headed attributes.
- Across town, Liv finds herself in a situation with Ron that comes down to a last minute decision that will ultimately affect her happiness.
- And Kacey will need to overlook some information she learns about Cal and decide if she still wants to keep her date with him, on the season finale of “Mixology,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 21 (9:31-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.