The Lying Game is all-new on Tuesday, February 12 with “Catch Her in the Lie” 9/8 c on ABC!
EMMA TURNS TO ETHAN FOR HELP IN UNCOVERING MORE FAMILY SECRETS
- The school formal creates new opportunities for secrets and lies to be revealed when everyone ends up with the wrong partner
- The Flipside Formal offers Emma (Alexandra Chando) the chance to try and trap Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter) and Sutton (Alexandra Chando) in a lie, but she needs Ethan’s (Blair Redford) help to pull it off.
- Laurel (Allie Gonino) struggles with where her loyalties lie, while Kristin makes a troubling discovery that has more significance than she realizes.
- Jordan (Ryan Rottman) continues to waffle between Laurel and Mads (Alice Greczyn), and Theresa’s (Yara Martinez) defense of Alec (Adrian Pasdar) threatens to drive a wedge between her and Dan (Tyler Christopher).
- Meanwhile, Rebecca and Ted (Andy Buckley), and Alec and Kristin (Helen Slater), each reminisce about old times.