SEVEN GOLD STAR GAS N' SHOP EMPLOYEES CELEBRATE AS THEIR IMPOSSIBLE DREAM OF WINNING THE LOTTERY COMES TRUE --
What would you do if you won the lottery? How would it change your life? Follow a group of seven gas station employees in Queens, New York, who have been chipping into a lottery pool for years, never thinking they'd actually win. They need to be careful what they wish for, because while the money could solve problems for each of them, it will forever change the close-knit bonds these friends have formed, in ABC's new drama, "Lucky 7," premiering TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC television Network.
- In the premiere episode, "Pilot," the Gold Star pals have never lost hope that they could potentially cash in on the winnings of a lifetime.
- Matt Korzak(Matt Long) could get his very pregnant girlfriend, Mary Lavecchia (Christine Evangelista), and their other child out of his mother's house.
- Matt's brother, Nicky (Stephen Louis Grush), an ex-con, could pay off a dangerous debt and pursue the crush he has on co-worker Samira Lashari (Summer Bishil).
- Samira, a second-generation Pakistani immigrant and a talented musician, could finally afford to go to her dream school, Juilliard.
- Denise Dibinsky (Lorraine Bruce), the tender-hearted Gold Star cashier, is struggling to lose weight and regain her former glory, but the winnings could provide an opportunity for her to rebuild her crumbling marriage.
- Leanne Maxwell (Anastasia Phillips), a single mother, will try to keep her past hidden despite the spotlight the lottery win puts on her.
- And cheerful and charming Antonio Clemente (Luis Antonio Ramos) will discover ways to capitalize on the group's win in order to give his wife, Bianca (Alex Castillo), and their three kids a whole new life.
- With their circumstances changed by the lottery win, these "Lucky 7" will need to overcome obstacles, reach down deep to examine their values and find out who they really are if they're to enjoy their newfound wealth. You'd think they'd have millions of reasons to celebrate -- but will they?
<li? Bob Harris (Isiah Whitlock, Jr.), the store's manager and quite possibly the nicest man in the world, wants to buy the Gold Star and make it into the perfect workplace.
"Lucky 7" stars Summer Bishil ("Towelhead") as Samira Lashari, Lorraine Bruce ("Eden Lake") as Denise Dibinsky, Christine Evangelista as Mary Lavecchia, Stephen Louis Grush ("Detroit 1-8-7") as Nicky Korzak, Matt Long ("Private Practice") as Matt Korzak, Anastasia Phillips ("Stoked") as Leanne Maxwell, Luis Antonio Ramos ("The Ruins") as Antonio Clemente and Isiah Whitlock, Jr. ("The Wire") as Bob Harris.
Guest starring in "Pilot" are Alex Castillo as Bianca Clemente, Chris McGarry as Ted Dibinsky Rizwan Manji as Ahsan, Mimi Kuzyk as Ruth.