We now have the first look photo of Inbar Lavi (Imposters) in the role of Eve in the upcoming fourth season of Lucifer. She will first appear in episode 3 of the new season.
Check it out below!
As to what to expect from Lavi's character, co-showrunners Joe Henderson and Ildy Modrovich teased:
“Eve, the original sinner herself, is back in Lucifer’s life," they told EW.
"Does she want revenge for when he tempted her out of Eden oh so many years ago? Or something else entirely?”
BONUS SPOILER BIT:
* Someone will be expecting a bun in the oven when season 4 starts streaming on Netflix.
As teased by TV Line: "Someone’s having a baby!"
* Titles for Episodes 4.01 - 4.04 have been revealed.
- Episode 401 is titled "Everything's Okay"
- Episode 402 is titled "Somebody's Been Reading Dante's Inferno"
- Episode 403 is titled "O, Ye Of Little Faith, Father"
- Episode 404 is titled "All About Eve"
Head over to Lucifer Spoilers page for the latest news.