[singlepic id=16267 w=320 h=240 float=right]
How I Met Your Mother has returned for it's could-be final season, and creators have revealed some more spoilers on where the show's headed.
- On the big Barney and Robin reunion... Craig Thomas revealed the November sweeps will really heat up that progression of Barney and Robin getting back together and I think we’ve come up with a fun, weirdly appropriate way to reunite them in a whole new way that I hope that everyone will like. It’s a weird way to get them back together, but it’s really fun.”
- The new cast members... Victoria's fiance Klaus (Thomas Lennon) will return for one more episode, Garrison Cootes (Joe Lo Truglio) will be introduced at Marshall's law firm and Robin's "Crush" will be established as a “sort of a struggling, cable access chef. He’s really awful and searching for his perfect chef catchphrase.” Thomas revealed.“We don’t want to give away too much away about the character, because we kind of have a little reveal about him. His relationship with Robin will delightfully implode during breakup month.”
- Who's Returning?.. With the end in sight, Bays revealed that “We have a plan to bring back many, many people that we’ve had on the show. Not to completely steal their idea, but I enjoyed the Seinfeld finale, when you saw everyone that’s ever been on the show and we have a way to do that that sort of fits in with the universe of our show. So hopefully there will be a cavalcade of familiar faces going into the final episode.”
- Baby Martin.. As to Marshall and Lily's story-line becoming baby central, creators revealed "I don’t feel like the baby takes over the show… It feels like they have a baby, but not like the show is all baby, all the time. That’s what we’re shooting for.”
- Robin Sparkles..As announced previously, Robin Sparkles will be making an appearance before the show ends.. Carter Bays said “That’s always hanging out there as a thing we want to go back to - I think one more time before we hang it up.” and Thomas added “We have an idea. The challenge is always to do it and have it be completely different than the others. I’d like to think that all three that we’ve done have been different and we have a way to do it that I think would be completely different from all the other three. So yeah, we want to do it before the series ends.”Source: IGN
Catch How I Met Your Mother on CBS at 8pm , Monday nights.