Check out the official episode guide for House Season 8 Episode 6, “Parents,” airing November 14 at 9 pm on Fox.
- A teenage boy (guest star Harrison Thomas) attempting to follow in his late father’s footsteps as an entertainer is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro with partial paralysis.
- As the team searches for a bone marrow match, they uncover a disturbing family secret.
- Meanwhile, House looks for creative ways to remove his ankle monitor so that he can attend a boxing match in Atlantic City.
- House treats a patient (guest star John Scurti) who is convinced he is suffering from diabetes.
- Also, Taub faces a tough decision when his ex-wife Rachel (guest star Jennifer Crystal Foley) tells him that she wants to move across the country with their infant daughter.