Check out the official episode guide for House Season 8 Episode 4, “Risky Business,” airing October 31 at 9 pm on Fox.
A BUSINESS DECISION CALLS LOYALTY INTO QUESTION
- Michael Nouri ("Damages") Guest Stars
- A CEO (guest star Nouri) falls mysteriously ill just days before he signs a contract that would relocate his company's entire labor force to China.
- HOUSE (Hugh Laurie) attempts to make an underhanded business transaction with his wealthy patient, but when the patient's condition worsens, the team must work around the clock to save his life.
- Meanwhile, PARK (Charlyne Yi) prepares for her hearing with the Princeton Plainsboro Disciplinary Committee chaired by FOREMAN (Omar Epps).
- ADAMS' (Odette Annable) outlook on her patient's business venture reveals her deeper feelings about loyalty.