Check out the official guide for House Season 8 Episode 19, “The C-Word,” airing April 30 on Fox, plus a behind-the-scenes photo of Hugh Laurie directing.
THE TEAM TREATS A YOUNG GIRL WITH A GENETIC CONDITION
- Episode Directed by Hugh Laurie
- Jessica Collins ("The Young and the Restless") Guest Stars
- When the team takes on the case of Emily, a six-year-old girl who has numerous preexisting health problems, they must work with her mother Elizabeth (guest star Jessica Collins), who happens to be doctor herself, specializing in her daughter's condition.
- The team must also deal with the battles raging between Emily's mother and father who have conflicting views on how to handle her health issues.
- When searching the family's home for clues to Emily's illness, the team realizes that Elizabeth's determination to cure her daughter could be the very thing that is killing her.
- Meanwhile, House and Wilson take a little vacation.
Photo source: TV Guide