Check out the official episode guide for House Season 8 Episode 10, “Runaways,” airing on January 30 on Fox.
A HOMELESS TEENAGER RESISTS HER MOTHER'S RETURN
- Bridgit Mendler ("Good Luck Charlie") and Yaya DaCosta ("Ugly Betty") Guest-Star.
- The team treats an underage and homeless female patient (guest star Bridgit Mendler), but when her symptoms worsen and call for an invasive surgery requiring adult consent, House and Adams argue over whether they should contact social services.
- The patient confesses that she ran away from home after struggling to take care of her mother, a recovering drug addict.
- But when her mother appears at her bedside, a more complicated relationship is revealed and the patient's mother must put the past aside and make the best decision for her daughter.
- Meanwhile, Taub has a difficult time connecting with his infant daughters.
- House threatens to exploit Foreman's relationship with a married woman (guest star Yaya DaCosta).