All signs point to Monday’s episode being an important one in terms of House’s relationship with Cuddy, with his team, and with those pesky ethics. The Voice of TV has provided a nice list of spoilers for what we can expect to see in the episode.
- One of House’s MVPs is MIA during the whole episode. (Chase?)
- House and Cuddy are witty and sarcastic in a very similar way. Witness Cuddy’s mom Arlene’s similar opinion of Cuddy’s wardrobe choices: “If you’re going to dress like an Italian hooker, at least let it be THIS YEAR’s Italian hooker.”
- Speaking of Cuddy’s clothes, we will learn where she likes to buy her much talked about outfits.
- Some interesting “family” pictures of the Cuddy ladies surface while the team searches Arlene’s house. One enlightens us straight away about the type of relationship between the three women in the Cuddy family while the other set of photos exposes Arlene’s secret life.
- Someone is shamelessly called a “schmuck” and a “goy” while someone else is named the “Truth Fairy” rightfully so. (Any guesses? Mine are House and Masters.)
- Hugh Laurie’s comedy past makes two funny cameos during a couple of scenes with the team. (Does that mean an actual person like Stephen Fry or just a display of Hugh’s comedic genius?)
- At some point, bodily fluids not belonging to the patient make a statement about the emotional distress of two characters.
- Despite her fears and doubts, Masters stays true to herself when she shows a tremendous amount of courage and selflessness throughout the unravelling of House and Cuddy’s actions.
- The way the Cuddy family works speaks volume about who Cuddy is, where’s she’s coming from, and why she feels such a connection to House.
- Detached at first, House makes this case very personal when he watches Cuddy surrender to her mother.
Can’t wait to see this one! Be sure to tune in on Monday at 9 on Fox!