Check out the official guide of Hannibal episode 13 "Savoureux" (season finale), airing on Thursday, June 20th on NBC.
Related | Hannibal Episode 13 “Savoureu” (Season Finale) Photos
Gillian Anderson guests.
- When Will (Hugh Dancy) returns from Minnesota minus Abigail (Kacey Rohl), Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) turns Will in and Jack (Laurence Fishburne) and the BAU team find strong evidence of Will having killed not only Abigail but additional evidence points to all the murders of the Copy Cat Killer.
- Jack and Alana (Caroline Dhavernas) begin to accept that Will is indeed capable of murder.
- Will is arrested and in a desperate attempt to escape, breaks his own thumb to slip the handcuffs and frees himself.
- Will takes Hannibal back to Minnesota to clear his name and to prove Hannibal’s guilt.
- But before he can, the situation takes another ugly and unexpected turn.