Here’s the official guide of Hannibal episode 10 “Buffet Froid”, airing on Thursday, May 30 on NBC.
Related | Hannibal Episode 10 “Buffet Froid” Photos
Hilary Jardine, Krista Bridges guest.
- BAU investigates a murder in which two victims’ faces are similarly mutilated; given a “Glasgow Smile.”
- For the first time, Will (Hugh Dancy) contaminates a crime scene thinking he committed the first murder and an MRI shows he suffers from Advanced Encephalitis.
- But Hannibal (Mads Mikkelsen) intimidates the attending physician, Dr. Sutcliffe, (John Benjamin Hickey into telling Will he’s okay.
- Meanwhile, the team doubts Will who says, while revisiting the crime scene alone, he saw a mysterious, “dead-looking” woman (Ellen Muth) who may be involved.
- With his fears fed by Hannibal, Will returns to Dr. Sutcliffe for more mental health tests, when the doctor is murdered.