Grimm is finally on its last page of the book, so to speak. With a bang, the series is going old school in the finale by tapping into its roots. Here are some tidbits to expect in the series finale:
- Nick and Trubel are ditching the modern weapons. They are going up against the Zerstorer with weapons of their ancestors to get close enough to chop its head off.
- Rosalee and Monroe are cooking up a potion mixed with blood from a Wesen, Grimm, and Hexenbiest to help defeat the Zerstorer.
- Another character might bite the dust!
- Nick will call Eve by her original name that will make her transformation come full circle.
- Adalind's engagement ring is coming off with Renard making a vow to protect the children at any cost.
- While nothing romantic happens between Adalind and Nick, the theme of family and relationship will be at the forefront of the finale.
- Nick is forced to make a decision that might cost him dearly.
- Nick takes his anger out on the Spice Shop.
- The epilogue will feature a new Grimm updating the books in Aunt Marie's trailer.
Dont miss the series finale on Friday, March 30. Check out the Grimm Series Finale "The End" Episode Guide for more.