NC has released the official description of Grimm season 2 episode 9 “La Llorona” which airs Friday, Oct. 26th.
IT’S HALLOWEEN IN PORTLAND AND A SERIES OF BIZARRE CHILD ABDUCTIONS LEAD NICK TO A GHOST STORY THAT MAY BE REALITY – KATE DEL CASTILLO GUEST STARS –
- Despite the enthusiastic anticipation of the city’s residents for Halloween, a series of horrifying child abductions make their way to Portland, quickly spoiling the holiday spirit.
- Nick (David Giuntoli) and Hank (Russell Hornsby) join forces with Valentina Espinosa (guest star Kate del Castillo, Telemundo’s “La Reina del Sur”), a mysterious detective from Albuquerque, to help find and capture the elusive suspect.
- Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) joins their investigation, acting as the precinct’s fill-in Spanish translator.
- The more Nick digs into the case, the more he realizes the pattern of the kidnapping matches those in the famed Hispanic horror story “La Llorona,” a story with its roots intertwined with his own family’s history.
- Meanwhile, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) celebrates the holiday in fine style as he teaches the neighborhood bullies a lesson.