In Grey's Anatomy season 9 episode 7, "I Was Made For Loving You" -- we're happy to share a couple of exclusive details about the cases that will be handled by our favorite doctors in Seattle Grace Hospital.
Obviously, if you're a spoiler junkie this could be a great deal for you. So don't hold back. Enjoy!
Spoiler #1: Daddy Pervert?
- Meet Vincent Freeman, a 50-year old man who seem to have a weird sexual illness. He is being taken care of his daughther, Donna. She is a young woman in her 20's.
- We learned that Vincent has this compulsion to "flash" his private part infront of strangers, and by that we're saying -- including doctors. Donna, obviously is repulsed and disgusted with this unnatural behavior. However, in the contrary, Vincent still finds his actions humorous.
Spoiler #2: A Touching Gay Love Story To Come
- In another case, an old gay couple struggles when one of them was given a 2-weeks notice to live by the doctors due to a heart disease. The patient's name is Graham and his lover is introduced as Hank.
- Hank isn't taking the burden of the disease very well, he is angry and most definitely in pain. However Graham, still tries to comfort his partner.
- Bonus spoiler: Graham was once married before, to a woman.. for 30 years.
That's a wrap! We'll be back to bring you more of the weird cases to date. Meantime, I hope you get a chance to stop by and send your thoughts about these spoilers down in our comment box. See ya!
Source: Spoilers Guide