ABC has released official guide and some promotional photos for Grey’s Anatomy season 8, episode 8: “Heart-Shaped Box” – airing on November 3.
- The doctors become nostalgic when George O’Malley’s mother, Louise, returns to Seattle Grace for medical help after a botched surgery at a neighboring hospital
- The residents are inspired by a medical miracle when they witness a harvested heart that continues to beat outside the body
- A new pediatric fellow excites Arizona and makes Alex feel threatened
- Jackson lets his suspicions about Mark and Lexie interfere with his work
- Henry and Teddy have their first marital fight when he expresses interest in pursuing medical school.