Here's the official synopsis for Grey's Anatomy season 8 episode 6, "Poker Face". Episode will air on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20.
WITH HER HANDS TIED, MEREDITH STRUGGLES TO HELP THE OTHER DOCTORS WHILE STAYING WITHIN HER BOUNDARIES
- After being blackballed by most of the surgeons, Meredith uses Lexie to spark Derek's interest in her patient's rare brain tumor case and, in secret, gives guidance to April with Bailey's clinical trial
- Callie's wish for Arizona and Mark to form a friendship comes to fruition and she realizes it's more irritating than helpful
- Alex and Teddy research alternative surgeries for a very superficial patient
- Callie and Cristina struggle with a very difficult spinal surgery
- Guest Starring Lee Majors ("Six Million Dollar Man") and Marilu Henner ("Taxi")