We may have to wait until April for an all new Grey’s Anatomy, however, to help with the waiting process check out the latest official spoilers for the upcoming episode, Grey’s Anatomy; Season 8 Episode 18; “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”; scheduled to air on April 5.
- A lion breaks loose in Seattle, leaving a couple’s lives and relationship at risk.
- Lexie overhears Mark’s discussion about moving in with Julia.
- Teddy begins to take steps towards coming to terms with Henry’s death.
- Callie grills Arizona on her past lovers.
- Alex requests to be taken off Morgan’s preemie case when she becomes too dependent on him.
- Meanwhile, Meredith tries to be a support for Cristina as the tension between her and Owen hits a boiling point.
Source: ABC Medianet