We have loads of official spoilers for Grey's Anatomy season 8 episode 16; "If Only You Were Lonely; scheduled to air on February 23.
- As Adele's condition continues to deteriorate, Richard considers altering their living situation.
- An explosion at a local coffee shop results in a busy day in the ER for the doctors.
- Callie takes Meredith under her wing by helping her study for her boards.
- Lexie joins Arizona and Alex in peds, as they continue to care for intern Morgan's premature son.
- When Jackson snaps at a patient, Mark encourages him to find ways to relieve his stress.
- Cristina lets her suspicions get the best of her.
Stay tuned for promotional photos too!