Check out the official spoilers and some promotional photos for Grey’s Anatomy season 8 episode 13, “If/Then”. This episode will air on February 2.
IN AN EPISODE THAT SHOWS SEATTLE GRACE AS IT NEVER WAS — BUT COULD HAVE BEEN — MEREDITH WONDERS, “WHAT IF…”
- As Meredith puts Zola to bed and falls asleep, she begins to wonder — what if her mother had never had Alzheimer’s and she’d had loving, supportive parents?
- The reverberations of a happy Meredith Grey change the world of Seattle Grace as we know it.
- What if she had never met Derek in that bar and he had never separated from Addison?
- What if Callie and Owen had become a couple long before she met Arizona?
- And what if Bailey never evolved from the meek intern she once was?