Last week, we posted promo photos for Grey’s Anatomy’s 3rd episode of this season, “Superfreak”! This week we’ve got MAJOR spoilers on the Shepherd sibling reunion to take place during Grey’s Anatomy’s 3rd episode!
In an interview with Caterina Scorsone, the actress who plays Amelia Shepherd on Private Practice, she spills on her character’s reunion with her character’s brother, Derek Shepherd, on Grey’s Anatomy.
- Scorsone says to thank her character’s ex-sister-in-law Addison for this Shepherd reunion
- Amelia does not want to go to Seattle
- The Shepherd sibling rift started after their dad got shot
- Both can be blamed for it: Amelia with her bad behavior and Derek with his “quirks”
- They will be making baby steps towards mending the rift
- Scorsone says: “Amelia is pretty focused on Derek and trying to mend that relationship”
- Get ready to find out more about McDreamy during this episode
Man reading all of this makes me want Grey’s Anatomy to premiere already so we can finally see the two Shepherd siblings reunite at Seattle Grace!
Source: Watch with Kristin