Is anyone else going through Grey's Anatomy withdrawal? I hate that we won't get a new Grey's Anatomy episode for a while -- but you guys know what helps me? Grey's Anatomy spoilers! Check out the synopsis for the 14th episode of this season's Grey's Anatomy!
- Thatcher Grey (aka Papa Grey to Meredith and Lexie) comes back into town...
- ... with a new and VERY YOUNG girlfriend, Danielle, in tow!
- Unfortunately, he's not just coming back to visit his daughters -- he's presenting symptoms of stomach pains.
- Alex clashes with the new OB, Dr. Lucy Fields, about a patient
- Mark puts Jackson on his service, in exchange for information about Lexie