Zap2it was very lucky to have the chance to watch a sneek peek at Gossip Girl's season 6 first two episodes. And now they're here to tell us some spoilery tidbits about their ultimate UES experience that can take us an inch closer to the most awaited season 6 comeback.
GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 6 EPISODES 1 & 2 TOP 10 INTEL:
1. Expect approximately a zillion inside jokes. Lola is MIA because she booked an NBC TV series -- which is way cute, because the actress who played her -- Ella Rae Peck -- did just that. Blair makes a "Country Strong" reference -- which is way cute, because Meester starred in the movie with Gwyneth Paltrow. There are more.
2. The first scene, from the night in Monte Carlo, will make Blair/Chuck fans very happy... but when we flash forward four months, we'll learn that Blair has been trying to call Dan all summer. And that she's technically single. We'll find out where her heart truly lies very quickly -- look forward to some very revealing, adult conversations between Blair and both guys.
3. Serena's new love interest, Steven (Barry Watson), doesn't know her real name. There's a surprisingly cool twist with his character in the second episode.
4. There is one really really gross hookup. Like, there are probably several household cleaning products that you're going to want to pour into your eyeballs after you see it. [Please note: Zap2it does not recommend pouring household cleaning products into your eyeballs.]
5. There's a huge layout spread for Nate's "WHO IS THE REAL GOSSIP GIRL?" article tacked on the wall of his office. The article is ready to be published -- it's just missing the photo. Will this be the year that Gossip Girl is finally exposed? Will this be the year that Nate finally does something interesting? It's a mystery!
6. We'll see Blair's new offices as the head of Waldorf Designs. Dorota handled the interior design. Our favorite part? The iconic photos of Blair and Serena from Season 1, Episode 4 are featured on the wall, despite the fact that Blair and Serena are on the outs big time.
7. They only briefly touch on the sex tape that Serena apparently erased in the Season 5 finale. Recalling her own intimate experiences with Dan, Georgina thinks the tape could make Dan a star (and not the literary kind) but Dan seems pretty confident that Serena kept to her word and deleted it.
8. As we previously revealed, Nelly Yuki (Yin Chang) will return. Her return is a really delightful nod to longtime fans of the show -- and we particularly love a little chat she has with Dan.
9. Nate really loves Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker," but he sucks at finding love on his own. The journalism student he starts dating wastes zero time before she starts lying to him. The question is, after a zillion love interests with shady agendas, has Nate finally learned to sniff out a fraud?
10. Dan is very serious about publishing everyone's secrets -- even if he loses his friends and family in the process. Apparently, he's still bitter about the way that his friends treated Jenny, and things aren't going well with his dad. The only relationship he isn't in danger of destroying? His bromance with Nate. That's a forever thing.