Romantic screw-ups, friendship derailment and what-was-told-to-be a “deleted” sex video — these are the very highlights of Gossip Girl season 5 finale. Question is, where do our favorite Upper East Siders go from there? To give you a clue, the CW has released a very early synopsis for Gossip Girl’s return in season 6 this coming fall.
- Gossip Girl Season Six opens with the Upper East Siders working together to find one of their own. Serena has gone off the grid, beyond even the reach of Gossip Girl.
- Her friends fear for the worst and hope for the best, but even they can’t imagine where they will ultimately find her. Meanwhile, Blair has offered Chuck her heart, but is her love enough to help him win back his empire?
- Lonely Boy Dan has written a new book that promises to make even more trouble than the first, and this time he has no desire to remain anonymous. Nate is determined to finally reveal the true identity of Gossip Girl, thereby making a name for The Spectator, and himself.
- Lily and Rufus turn on one another when Rufus makes a surprising new ally who threatens Lily and her family. Anywhere else it would be too much drama to handle, but this is the Upper East Side.
- And when Bart Bass, Jack Bass and Georgina Sparks show up to raise hell, it’s a fight to the spectacular series finale. Who comes out on top? That’s one secret I’ll never tell… xoxo, Gossip Girl.
Excited? Any expectations? How do you think Nate’s quest for ‘Finding Gossip Girl’ will end? Leave us an idea. Hit our comment box below!