Please take these Gossip Girl spoilers with a grain of salt. Spoilers are actually from the script (early version), and it’s possible the writers ended up making major cuts. Here's also this big promotional picture so you can make up your mind on whenever to read the spoilers below or not :)
- The finale will find Upper East Side as the author of a book called The Inside, a tell-all look at the UES from his Lonely Boy point of view. He worked on it for five years, he doesn’t want it out now that he’s part of the gilded class.
- Vanessa, who finds the book, passing it on to a publisher. Publisher loves it.
- Everyone is painted to look bad in The Inside — except Blair.
Blair ends up with her prince — even though she and Chuck have sex again.
- Chuck tells her she should stay with the prince because she’ll be happier.
- The writers ultimately leave Dair relationship open-ended.
- Dair make tentative plans to watch movies together over the phone when they’re lonely — while Blair’s in Monaco with Prince Louis and Dan’s in the Hamptons with Eric.
- Episode wraps with Serena in SoCal with Cici, Blair and Louis in Monaco, Nate and Chuck on vacay together, and Dan and Eric in the Hamptons.